At the foot of Hovfjället
The "Green Key" logo
This environmental award guarantees an eco-friendly operating campsite.
You can spend your holiday here with a quiet conscience - we are working for an ever-improving eco-friendliness of our accommodations and activities.
As the first campsite in Sweden we got awarded with the eco-label "Green Key".
This specifically means for you:
1. Our camp is operated with locally produced "green" electricity.
2. Waste separation, water-saving devices and energy meters to the parking lots are there to help you do something good for the environment even when you´re on vacation.
3. Our local suppliers and employees avoid energy-intensive transportation. We also work closely with local clubs and environmental protection organizations.
4. We clean with as low amounts of chemicals as possible, the place is easily accessible by public transport and the nearest grocery store is within walking distance.
5. Your care of the environment pays off: If you arrive by bus, train or bicycle, we offer a 10% discount on your accommodation costs.
Check ou here to travel to us using public transport: public transport
By the way: We are currently working on to become Sweden's first climate-neutral camping!
If you want to know more about our environmental work, we are happy to answer your questions.
We wish you a wonderful holiday with us!